Manufacturer Support
Appliances
Training & Certification

Redirect calls under ISDN

New to Elastix and VoIP world? Start here

Redirect calls under ISDN

Postby Yors » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 am

Hi all,

I have a question about how to redirect calls using a ISDN line wich has associated several phone numbers.

I need to configure Elastix to redirect incoming calls only for one of the phone numbers. How I can do that?

To test I also need to configure automatic redirection if the call comes from a particular number but how??

Thank you guys!
Yors
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Redirect calls under ISDN

Postby soborno » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 am

Hi,

Are you using a E1?
To test I also need to configure automatic redirection if the call comes from a particular number but how??

In the Incoming Routes, you will see Caller ID Number, this is where you put the number you want to match.

Regards,
Claudio
Keep the KARMA UP!
soborno.sr@gmail.com
soborno
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby Yors » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

Hi Claudio,

No, I connect Elastix server with a openvox B200E to a Router with VoIP provided by VODAFONE (Spain) wich has 2 IDSN ports. I don`t know how it is configured but I receive through these ISDN ports inbound calls to 4 diferent "numbers" (3 Phone numbers and 1 number associated to a Fax) so I'm trying to configure the server to redirect calls to a Fax extension when I receive calls associated to its number.

I know I can configure autodetection for inbound faxes but I have tested it and don't work so I want to test FAX reception forcing the redirection to a extension using a condition with the "FAX number line". But I don't now how to do that.

Regards,
Yors
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby soborno » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:54 am

You will have to know the DID`s that correspond to each of your 4 different numbers, especially the one assigned to your fax, so you can create a proper Inbound Route to the FAX, no more than it.
For more info, look in Elastix Without Tears, this part is covered very well there.

Regards,
Claudio
Keep the KARMA UP!
soborno.sr@gmail.com
soborno
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Return to Newbie's Corner