For Developers
Manufacturer Support
Appliances
Training & Certification

delay in transfering calls

delay in transfering calls

Postby Disaster » Wed May 12, 2010 7:46 am

Hi,

I have been having a problem with calls taking 2 - 4 seconds been transferred from the trunk to the queue then to the agent. I am running out bound call campaigns and the sale agents are complaining as the sale leads get upset that there was no one there for a couple of seconds or they don't hear the start of the answering machine message.

Currently have installed the latest call center module 1.5-3.2 and Elastix 1.6-2.2.

Have checked bandwidth and it is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

On a side note the flash operator panel is no longer working correctly since the Elastix module upgrade, I am not sure if I need to update freepbx now?

Thanks,
Eric
Disaster
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re:delay in transfering calls

Postby beerhere » Fri May 14, 2010 4:55 am

I have the same problem, there is some strange delay transfering calls and I think this delay growing up using the server. When you restart, it seem all be normal, but deley is increasing slowly hour after hour. When the extension hang up, there is some seconds before the comunication starts and can hier the other side. In some case, when the extension hang up, the phone stil ringing (1s more) and then cominication starts. From the call side I see that the distination extension hang up, but I hear ringing in the phone.
beerhere
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Disaster » Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 am

To update one of the hard drives today died. It is set up on a mirrored with two hard drives took the hard drive out but the call center module is not working

I get error in the dialler log "Revise los mensajes previos. Si el problema es un tipo de trunk no manejado, se requiere informar este tipo de trunk y/o actualizar su versi
Disaster
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby beerhere » Fri May 14, 2010 9:48 am

I resolved the problem of delay,
indicating in FreePBX on every extension "desallow=all","allow=alaw". In the phones was uLaw at the first position of codecs, I changed to aLaw.
Now there is no delay...
beerhere
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Disaster » Sat May 15, 2010 4:23 am

Thanks for the response I have only gsm allowed.

I have just installed a new hard drive today and rebuild the raid.

The call are coming through with no delay at the moment but will have to test on Monday under load.

I have worked out how to get the dallier to work, I have to use by dial plan. I tried deleting trunk IAX2/ftel and re creating it with a new name. But it wont delete from the call center module. Also When I create another trunk it does not show in the call center module when you create a campaign? I am not sure if this is a bug or not ? I have another sip trunk with a different provider and calls work fine through this.

using call center module 1-5.3.2
Disaster
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby beerhere » Sat May 15, 2010 4:35 am

8000 cals daily is much. How about CPU ussage?
beerhere
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby Disaster » Sat May 15, 2010 4:41 am

CPU peaks at 10% Xeon(R) CPU X3430 @ 2.40GHz

It was running fine until that hard drive died for about 6 months. Now I cant work out how to remove the IAX2/ftel trunk from the call centre create campaign module and for it to see the new trunk I create.

I been looking for steps to completely remove the call center module but have not been able to find anything. Tried rolling back the back up but this does not work either.
Disaster
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby Disaster » Tue May 18, 2010 6:14 am

I rolled back the my Elastix back up. That resolved the IAX2/ftel Trunk issue.

The only issue I am now having is the hangup button will not appear sometimes after a call will drop in.
Disaster
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby Disaster » Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 pm

After a day of operation The error came back with not been able to go out via trunk "I get error in the dialler log "Revise los mensajes previos. Si el problema es un tipo de trunk no manejado, se requiere informar este tipo de trunk y/o actualizar su versi
Disaster
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Return to Call Center