For Developers
Manufacturer Support
Appliances
Training & Certification

Elastix CallCenter for outbounds campaigns

Elastix CallCenter for outbounds campaigns

Postby gianluca » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am

Dear all,
I want to setup an outbound campaign with the Elastix CallCenter.
I understood that a dialer will start to call all the numbers in a CSV list associated with an agent.
But is not clear to me if:
- the dialer start to call numbers as soon as the agent login into the system, and stop calling as soon as the agent logout ??
- it is possible to setup a pre-recorded message that the dialer will play on answer and then if the person will press a specific number, the dialer will pass the call to the agent. For example: "Bla, bla, bla. If you are interested in our product press '1' and an agent will answer to all your question"
- it is possible to setup the dialer in a way that it will try to call a new number only if there is an agent available ?? and if all agents are busy, the dialer will stop calling numbers ??

Thank you very much,
Gianluca Massera.
gianluca
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re:Elastix CallCenter for outbounds campaigns

Postby jgutierrez » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi, I will answer your questions:

1) Yes, and also if the campaign is within the time and date settings
2) Yes, if you keep looking on the forum you will find this answer and many other, just try searching more:
http://www.elastix.org/index.php/en/com ... paing.html
3) It is not possible, this is a predictive dialer, not an automatic dialer, if there is any agent logged in, and if the capaign is still enabled and in time&date range, it will dial according to its "predictions"
Do you need more help? A fast response?
Try our Official Elastix Paid Support Service(English/Español):

http://elx.ec/support
http://elx.ec/supportes

Soporte Elastix Palosanto Solutions
Santiago de Guayaquil
jgutierrez
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gianluca » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 am

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have also some other questions, can you so kindly to answer also to the follow ?? :-)

1) can the predictive dialer manage multiple campaigns ?? We want to create more than one campaings where each campaings will contains number regarding a specific area, in order to divide agents on the basis of geographic areas. In this way, we are sure that an agents belonging to a campaing will deal with people in a specific geographic area.

2) I read the answer about the pre-recorded message, but from what I understood the solution proposed is global and apply to all agents and all campaings, right ?? It is possible to have a recorded message for each agent that dialer is going to pass the call ?? The behaviour we want to achieve is that the potential customer contacted by the dialer will start hearing a recored message of agent Pippo (for example) and if the customer accept to continue the dialer will pass the call to agent Pippo. In this situation, all potential customer will hear the same voice during the playing of recorder message and during the successive phase when he will speak with the agent.
Is this possible, or need a customization of the predictive dialer ??

Thank you very much,
Gianluca Massera.
gianluca
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby rhasan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 am

hi Gianluca Massera.

all the things are very much possible in elasitx. Personally I had run 7 campaign at a time and played different different messages for 7 call list.

For your 2nd query you need to make individual IVR and queue for this purpose.Dialer will call to customer and play IVR and give option if he wants to talk with Mr.x press 0, then call will forward to mr.x agent otherwise press 9 for hangup. you need to do some configuration in extensions_custom.conf to make this workable.

Rokibul Hasan
rhasan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby tsaphir » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 am

Hi,

I am new to Elastix and to this forum, and happy to join the discussion.

Regarding the earlier question 3) on predictive vs automatic dialing:

There is an option under Call Center configuration called "Enable predictive dialer behavior". I *guess* that disabling it will stop making calls based on prediction algorithm, but rather wait until an agent is free. Does anyone know?

Thomas
tsaphir
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby vgoncalves13 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm

rhasan

Can u explain me more about the campaing with IVR and options?

Thanks
vgoncalves13
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby rhasan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 am

Before that can you please tell me about your actual requirement so that I can give you proper guide line if i know that.

with thanks
Rokibul Hasan
rhasan
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby laurajones12 » Fri May 24, 2013 3:37 am

Hi, for such type of problems you can try on hold messages. By using this you can forward the messages to your callers.
laurajones12
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Return to Call Center